Newark Real Estate Lawyer Vigorously Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Newark real estate attorney working for you
The Law Office of Dwight H Simon Day LLC knows the art of the deal. By assertively applying extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, I can handle all your real estate matters:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
I represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorney
From offer to sale, I structure buying, selling and construction transactions to further the goals of my clients. When you retain me to transact your real estate deal, I:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate litigation attorney
To win at trial, a real estate attorney requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as an aggressive courtroom demeanor. I possess the specialized knowledge necessary to win.
Real estate negotiator
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, I guide negotiations to achieve your goals. By retaining an experienced mediator to negotiate your contracts, you can avoid costly, time-consuming mistakes.
Contact a tenacious real estate attorney
Call The Law Office of Dwight H Simon Day LLC at 844-801-2698 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney in my Newark office.